Excel Hockey Academy
Powered by the Pittsburgh Penguins

Summercamp in Malmö Arena - Sweden

2024 dates:
24 - 28 of June (2012-2011 sold out. only 2010-2008 available)
1 - 5 of July (2008, 2009 and 2012 sold out. Only 2011-2010 available)

Ages from 2012 to 2008

Camp info

Camp powered by the Pittsburgh Penguins

American coaches from the Pittsburgh Penguins Organisation

High level Hockey training at the Malmö Arena training rink

6996 SEK (Scandinavian players)
€650 (International players)

Excel Hockey Academy Powered by the Pittsburgh Penguins

24-28 of June
Ages: 2010-2008 (2012-2011 sold out)
Malmö Arena
Coaches from Pittsburgh Penguins

1-5 of July
Malmö Arena
Coaches from Pittsburgh Penguins


Excellence, both on and off of the ice, is what you can expect from EXCEL Hockey Academy. Established in 2017, EXCEL is a partnership between Pittsburgh Penguins and the UPMC Lemieux Sports Complex — the Official Practice and Training Facility of the Back to Back Stanley Cup Champion Pittsburgh Penguins! 

Pittsburgh Penguins together with PP Hockey in Sweden are now for the first time ever bringing the academy to Sweden. During the camp the players will train with best coaches there is to find directly from the U.S.

This is a high level camp and we’re expecting a high level commitment from the players.

We focus on total skill development 

We cover:
Tactical skill development – the how and why of skill application.

Places are limited so sign up now!

If you are a goalie and want to join the camp, email marcus@pphockey.com for more info.



The info stuff:

SummerCamp in Malmö Arena

  • Where: Malmö Arena – practice rink 
  • When: 24-28th of June and 1-5 of July 
  • Accommodation: Not included but can be booked at Malmö Arena Hotel with discounted prices (link in confirmation email and below).
  • Ages: 2012 and 2008
  • Coaches from the Pittsburgh Penguins franchise
  • What you get:
  • Lunch and dinner everyday! (No dinner on Friday)
  • Training jersey and off-ice clothes
  • 13 ice sessions in total (1:20hrs each) – over 17hrs
  • 4 games
  • 10 off-ice training sessions – more than 10hrs
  • 1 theory session
  • The price?
Scandinavian players 6996 SEK

International players – €650



Subsribe to our newsletter to get updates of upcoming events

About Us

PP Hockey!

We at PP Hockey believe that what you put in is what you get out. If you give 100% at every training session you will become better then 99% of the rest and be part of an exclusive 1% club.

Together with the back to back Stanley Cup champions, Pittsburgh Penguins, we have teamed up to bring their super successful summer camps to Europe and Sweden.
2022 will premier the start. Be part of something big!
PP Hockey is a swedish company based in Stockholm

Contact Us!

Contact us!




Follow us on:

Any Messege for us?